Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 12 ~ 30 Day Vegan Cleanse

~ Day 12 ~

Well, I don't really have a whole lot to report today.  Lexi had a 2 hour delay  this morning so we all went outside and played in the snow.  Fun!  The girls had a great time.  What a fun way to start the morning.  I got a lot done around the house which made me feel like I didn't waste so much time today - score!

I felt really hungry this afternoon and evening, so I snacked a little more than usual...but it was on kale chips, so fairly guilt free.  Otherwise, I feel great!!

My day in food:
Breakfast ~ 1/2 cup steel cut oats, splash of unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze, 8 raw almonds, strawberries, blueberries and cinnamon.
Lunch ~ chopped veggies salad with 1T Braggs vinaigrette and mock "tuna" salad (made with chick peas)
Snack ~ Brown rice cake with 1T raw almond butter & kale crisps
Snack ~ more kale crisps (those things are so good!)
Dinner ~ salad with 1T Braggs vinaigrette; 1/2 delicata squash stuffed with leftovers from last night (brown rice pasta w/veggies and nutritional yeast).

Here are the pictures!!
Breakfast - steel cut oats with almonds & berries
Lunch ~ chopped salad with mock "tuna" salad
Dinner ~ delicata squash  with brown rice pasta & veggies
Accountability picture ~ following Insanity Pure Cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails