Thursday, May 26, 2011

Countdown to Summit ~ 20 days!

Here's day 2 of my countdown to Summit blog posts.  Countdown: 20 days!

I'll keep it to a minimum tonight.  I am sore - my back is hurting (although not acute, thankfully) after practicing Turbo yesterday.  I took my Motrin 2x today, and slathered on the Tiger Balm.  I tried to add an Icy Hot patch before TurboKick class tonight but it wouldn't stick because of the Tiger Balm.  Oops!  That was a waste.

I also felt some cravings today.  Mainly it was when I was giving my girls their snack & dinner.  Kettle corn for snack, and cinnamon toast for dinner.  Also, I have been thinking about cake all day.  Must be because I need to make one for this weekend for Lexi's 6th birthday...(or just because I love cake and I want some!!)  Also, I have felt a little more tired today.  I was yawning early in the day.  I think that rough night of sleep a few nights ago caught up with me.  I laid down today when my girls were napping and it felt great to rest.  I tried not to worry about the fact that there were other things I should have been doing instead of nothing at all.

Regardless, I had a decent day, although not very balanced (hello, chocolate!).

Here's my journal:

~ Breakfast: Shakeology with 6 oz. unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1/3 frozen banana, 2 kale leaves, 1T PB2 (powdered peanut butter), chocolate Shakeology, ice & water - blended.
~ Lunch: mixed greens with cucumber, crunchy sprouts, mock-tuna salad & raw sunflower seeds w/Bragg's healthy vinaigrette and sliced tomatoes w/red onions & Bragg's.
~ Dinner: Shakeology with 8 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
~ Snack: Larabar
~ Water: over 100 oz.
~ Workout: TurboKick class - 1 hour - 602 calories.  That was a SWEAT fest tonight!!  So much fun!

And...pictures...

Breakfast ~ Shakeology #1 of the day

Lunch ~ mock-tuna salad w/greens; tomato & red onion salad

Dinner ~ Shakeology #2 of the day (prior to Turbo)

Snack ~ Larabar...YUM!

Post-TurboKick picture, an hour after class ended

My shirt was soaked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails