Saturday, May 28, 2011

Countdown to Summit ~ 18 days

18 days...whoa!  Okay, so clearly I am not going to be a hot mama in 18 days, but hey...I'll see what I can do.  I am feeling fairly confident that I can start to workout again soon.  I may take it easy this week, see how it goes with Turbo on Thursday, and go from there.  If I feel like I can get at least one workout in prior, I will.  My back is still pretty sore and I am afraid of triggering the strain again.  Amazing how much that strain affected me.  I am really nursing it back.  I found out that trying to workout too soon just hurt it all over again.

Today flew by.  We all went to Lexi's lacrosse game this morning which was fun...but I had to leave early for work.  I love working for Brad's.  It's so fun to talk to so many different and diverse people while I am giving out samples.  I met some really great people today.  I love working at Wegmans because I can go shopping when I am through working.  I got cupcakes and a small cake for Lexi's birthday tomorrow (Oh my gosh my girl is turning 6!!!) and some awesome dinner (garlic parmesan tilapia).  Tomorrow will be all about eating (a lot) and beer.  Fun, friends & cupcakes!

I've been thinking a lot about some of the friends that I have either met recently, reconnected with, or have grown closer with though Beachbody and working out.  It's pretty amazing how many people are changing their lives with Beachbody programs.  I know people all over the country...all over the world, really...are pushing play every day.  But just in my circle of friends, the people I am growing closer with, I am so excited to see how they are changing, seeing their enthusiasm, and seeing how they, in turn, are inspiring & motivating others.  I really love being a Beachbody coach!!

Onto the journal for the day...

~ Breakfast: Shakeology w/8 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk & 6 oz water
~ Lunch: none (I was at work)
~ Dinner: garlic parmesan tilapia, corn on the cob & salad w/garlic parmesan pita chips
~ Snack: Kind bar & pistachios (I was pretty hungry at night after not eating lunch)
~ Water: about 100 oz
~ No workout

Breakfast ~ Shakeology (only half shaken) and water

Dinner ~ tilapia, corn & salad with water

And just for some cuteness, the soon-to-be birthday girl in her lacrosse tee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails