Friday, May 27, 2011

Countdown to Summit ~ 19 Days

19 days and counting!

Okay, so today was about indulgence.  I definitely went overboard on the food, but hey, it's all good.  I figure I'll be pretty good tomorrow since I have to work...and Sunday is Lexi's party (OMG 6?  Really???) so I know I'll be having some indulgences then as well.  If I can keep it to a minimum, I will be happy!

I felt pretty tired again today.  Kind of off.  My back was bothering me for about half of the day, from when I woke up until this afternoon so I needed to take 2 of my Motrin.  I ended up resting a few times and just trying to kind of take it easy.  Lexi had a birthday party this evening, so we went to the park for a few hours - that was fun.  And, I went out with a few friends tonight - and it was really great to get out for some *me* time.  Other than that, nothing else to report.

Food journal...

~ Breakfast: Shakeology with 8 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
~ Snack: 2 handfuls kettle corn (I couldn't resist when I was giving it to my girls.  Oops!)
~ Lunch: big bowl of fruit - small banana, 1/2 apple, blueberries & strawberries with 1/4 cup granola
~ Dinner: Shakeology with 6 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk, ice, water, 2T PB2 and 2 medium kale leaves - blended
~ Bar: 2 Bud Light Lime, bruschetta, crab dip w/bread (hello bloat tomorrow AM!)
~ Water: 75 oz or so
~ No workout

Pictures!

Breakfast ~ Shakeology

Snack ~ Kettle corn

Lunch ~ mixed fruit & granola

Dinner ~ Shakeology w/kale


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails