Friday, October 14, 2011

News on Shakeology: Tropical

Are you anticipating the debut of the new Shakeology ~ Tropical?  If not, you might consider jumping on the band wagon.  This stuff ROCKS! I was able to taste it in June at the Beachbody Summit.  Josh & I are eagerly awaiting the first shipment in our house.



Top three reasons to get Shakeology Tropical:

3. It's PINK

2. It's TROPICAL
1. It's VEGAN


Here's a few of the superstar ingredients: 
  • Papaya
  • Acerola Cherry
  • Pineapple
  • Banana
  • SUPERFOOD Camu Camu
These are in addition to the power player ingredients included in the Chocolate & Greenberry flavors.  Check out my blog post Shakeology: What's The Hype



Questions?  Do you want a sample when it's available?  Email me: debi@fitnhealthymommy.com  and please don't forget to like my Facebook Page Fit & Healthy Mommy because when I get to 1000 likes (I'm 72 away), you'll have the pleasure of witnessing me singing and dancing my thanks on a YouTube video.  You really don't want to miss that!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post and the obsessions are found to be the best that you have share!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails