Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Very Veggie Juice

I made a very veggie juice today in my juicer.  It was sweet from the root vegetables...without added fruit.  Win!

Try it - it's good, I promise!

I didn't measure or weigh, but here's what I used:

~ Large handful baby spinach
~ 1/2 English cucumber
~ 1 Golden beet, quartered
~ 2 Red beets, halved
~ Handful of flat leaf parsley
~ 2 carrots
~ 2 stalks of celery, with leaves
~ Large handful broccolini w/stalks
~ Small piece of fresh ginger


The veggies, cleaned and waiting to be juiced

So colorful!

Looks like Cabernet...
I know a certain 3 year old who likes fresh veggie juice too!

1 comment:

  1. Always great to start them off young! My little guys love the green smoothies and help me make them. The teenagers say they want one and I find the glass later, 2/3 full, sitting on the counter. Brats! :)

    Miss you!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails