Decide. Commit. Succeed. I see those words all the time. It's Beachbody's slogan - it's everywhere. I had decided and committed to be fit in August. I posted my goals on my blog for everyone to see and so that I would be accountable. However, I fell short. Way short. In fact, it was one of my roughest months. First, I felt overwhelmed. Also, frustrated. I let stress get the best of me. Instead of rising above, I went under. I did not succeed. But it's okay. I am not going to beat myself up over it. It happens. Moving on...
This weekend, I thought a lot about the Game Plan Event that I attended last weekend. I learned quite a bit about Beachbody and about coaching. I left there with an enthusiasm and excitement that was hard to contain. I thought more this weekend about my business, how I want to grow it, how I want to succeed...but also how I want to attain my personal goals, especially those that I left by the wayside last month.
I Decided to Commit to Succeed! Here's a few things I am doing this month...
- I am making time each day to focus a bit on personal development by reading or listening to some inspirational words
- I am reminding myself that every decision I make - no matter how insignificant it seems - DOES matter. It might not seem like it matters right now, but in the big picture, it totally does. Each small positive decision I make - hundreds a day - will help me to reach the goals I am setting for myself down the road.
- I am committing to a 30 day challenge - focusing on clean, vegetarian eating
- I will remain in touch with my accountability partners and will check in often
- I will use my Bodybugg and track everything daily
- I will not let stress/frustration/irritability hold me down - it's time to learn to rise above and keep my head held high...and move forward with positivity